Saturday, October 26, 2013

FLORA NOW FAUNA. MORE POST CARDS FROM THE RIVER

One thing I never leave home without anymore is my camera, and quite often I travel around the house with it. Here are a few of my buddies down here on the shore. I have enjoyed: Mr. Whistle Pig who watched me as I washed dishes at the kitchen window; 6 a.m. viewing of fawns on the front lawn and hill; catching the to-die-for perfect photos of the Great Blue Heron--something that eluded me for eight years in Florida; and the occasional creature I've never heard of like the hummingbird hawk moth. All the following photos were taken on the property.


















1 comment:

  1. Life on the Shenandoah River told with beautiful color and clarity though out the seasons. Special awesome moments - Baby Girl Fawn, Blue Heron and Hummingbird Hawk Moth and more, caught in the act with the spectacular backdrop of mountain, forest and river views. Artful, sweet, compelling....Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete